I’m back, maybe. I’m not going to really announce that I am updating this again, although I did just change my f-book status to “a blogger”, because I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up about regular posts. I can’t really promise anything.
BUT, I am no longer a nanny, I quickly learned that it did not allow me much free time, and I believe that I may now be able to semi-regularly update my previously defunct blog.
Currently, I am searching around for money by temping here and there and babysitting (if you know of any temporary work in the Boston area, let me know), until I return to California for a couple months in December. I am also trying to clean up my car and sell it before I leave (again, if you know of anyone in the Boston area that's looking for a used car- 3.5k obo, let me know). And my final shameless plug, if you know of anyone looking for a place to live in Boston for December and January (600/ mo obo) let me know.
Okay, time for a quick update:
- I was a nanny from January until October for a 7 year old female only child. Her dad just co-authored a book.
- I was rejected by UCLA, I decided it was not meant to be.
- My cousin got married in May and I went home for a quick weekend and had my first bridesmaid experience
- I went to p-town and stayed in town for the full long weekend, it was crazy, involved way too much drinking, and a lot of pretty funny girl drama
- I met an amazing woman who works perfectly with me and we have been together for 6 months now (sorry for the mush, no, I did not meet her in p-town)...I am 25 and this is the first relationship I have ever been in that is still completely functional after 6 months.
- I went to Pakistan for 2 weeks to celebrate the wedding of my good friend Sadaf- I landed myself in the hospital for 2.5 days while I was there.
- I saw Regina Spektor in concert
- Rachel (my girlfriend) and I went up to a B&B near Burlington, VT. We hiked and dined in Burlington and the B&B was wonderful- if you are ever looking.
- I donated 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love
- I attended my first peer baby shower
- My football team just made it into the semi-finals!
Well, that's everything in a nutshell. All of the above topics work as blog posts, so if any of you actually read this, let me know what you're interested in reading about and I'll give a more detailed report. If I don't hear from anyone I'll just work my way through the list anyway.