Friday, February 17, 2006

Some random topics

I found this picture of Audrey Hepburn the other day:

Doesn't she look like a big lesbo? Like she belongs on The L Word? No offense of course, I love Audrey and fully realize that she is too good for lesbian soap opera- now Queer as Folk is a different story (yes i much prefer QAF, yes you can get into a fight with me about it). Anyway, it makes me happy to think of Audrey as a big homo :).

***

I spent 3 hours of work yesterday shoe shopping. I bought a pair of black heeled lace-up boots, a pair of nice dark brown, suede wedge work shoes, and a pair of flat extremely comfy mary-janeish work shoes...ALL for under $100. Sales make me giddy! The day before that I bought a pair of work pants and new sunglasses and last week I bought 2 hats, gloves, and a scarf. These were all bought out of necessity but I think I really need to stop or I am going to become addicted!

***

Finally, Sorry about the anger in my last post. I'm still in detox you know, and sometimes I lash out...

No comments: