Monday, August 07, 2006

Live from Jamaica Plain

That's right folks, the computer has arrived. I promptly set up the
wireless and found a network to piggyback on. Of course the connection is kinda shotty so maybe one day Claud and I will get the courage to walk upstairs and ask the Mingo boys if maybe they'd like to share their network.

Hopefully now that I am freed from the confines of having to use the internet at work I will be able to get more things done- like posting ;).
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kid Krusader said...

Yup...most of our apartment is furnished with goods bought at Ikea. We heart Ikea. I think we bought 4 of those chairs...cheap and good :)...one step up from the cheapest I think...

Adam said...

You wrote in an earlier post you're not from the NYC area...isn't Jamaica Plain on the way to JFK airport if you go by train?

Kid Krusader said...

The Jamaica Plain I live in is part of Boston, MA. You might be thinking of Jamaica New York.