- Donate unnecessary clothing (seeing as I have four laundry bags FULL of clothes and no room in my closet or drawers...something must be done)
- Correspond with 1 distant/ out of touch friend/family per week.
- Get a gym membership and start working out (I am seriously lacking in the muscle department!)
- Stop dating/having sex with women who are actually in love with/interested in other women (step one: take a very long and total break from Cameron and Anastasia- CHECK)
So those are pretty much my resolutions...I have some other things I am doing like- budgeting my money(start saving), trying to be more healthy, only consuming my fair share of resources (Check out "More with Less: a Mennonite Cookbook- it's great), using more products that are chemical free/ green...etc, etc.
The New Year's Eve party I went to was pretty mellow...which is exactly what I needed. We went around and shared our resolutions at midnight...here are the others I remember:
- Put money into 401K (Bekka)
- Get a puppy (Suzy)
- Stop smoking and start dating (Bethie)
- Start working out (Belding)...okay I stole that one
- Respond to e-mails within one week (Sarah Hayes)
eh...there were more but that is all I remember right now....I just appreciate that Bekka's is so grown-up and Suzy's really isn't what I typically think of when I think of resolutions....